Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Don Rosa Documentary Needs Your Help




We all know that Don Rosa is one of my favorite comics creators of all time. Even though so much of his work builds on Barks, I like Don's better! His sense of humor, his pacing, his storytelling...even his art is more enjoyable for me. In parts of Europe, Don is revered for his work and even as we speak, Danish filmmakers are working on what will undoubtedly be a fascinating and hopefully definitive documentary feature on the now retired comics creator. Here's a link to the raw trailer. They need money to finish the project and they have a posted goal with updates as to how close they're getting. As usual, I happen to be broke but my contribution to the Don Rosa project is to spread the word! What's your contribution going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment