Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Terry Beatty Art

One of the best parts about Facebook is the fact that I've become friends with folks whose work I've admired for years. One of these is Terry Beatty whom I first discovered when he was doing great covers for TBG back in the proverbial day. Terry went on to do the great MS. TREE with Max Alan Collins, WILD DOG for DC, lots of award-nominated monster mag covers and is currently the Sunday strip artist for the venerable PHANTOM comic strip! I've never met him in person but I consider him a genuine friend. If you'd like some original art from Terry Beatty, here's your chance and it will help him out as well.

Terry writes:

"If anyone out there was considering purchasing Phantom (or other) original art from me - now would be a very good time to do so. Car repairs are looming and need to raise some bucks beyond our usual budget. No time on the schedule for commissions (still several I'm VERY late with!) -- but I'll cover shipping and drop my asking prices a little (for now) to get some sales going. Send me a message if you're interested in any recently published pieces. Thanks!"


If you're on Facebook, contact him through there. If not, here's his email info at this page along with lots of samples of his work!

http://terrybeatty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment