Monday, December 15, 2014

Updates


Well, here we are nearing the end of another year. Here are a few updates.

Looking at starting yet another blog in the New Year, one dealing with an aspect of pop culture that seems under-appreciated on the Net but which has been astoundingly popular through the years. Details soon.

In the last stages of finishing up Kathy Coleman's autobiography which it looks like will be self-published.

My secret project has had a setback but is far from dead. Awaiting new information as to how to proceed.

Still have a backlog of problem interviews that I'm transcribing for others as well as a long-range typing project that's nowhere NEAR where it should be by this point.

Speaking of interviews, through odd coincidence I was put in touch with a couple of folks that it looks like I will be interviewing myself early in the New Year. Just need to figure out how now that my old telephone recorder has nothing to attach to anymore.

Healthwise, this year sucked...in a way. The good news, I suppose, was that I was able to actually GET health insurance for the first time since 2008 so we could diagnose my hernia, my triggerfinger, my diabetes, my heart issues, my weight problem, my kidney problem, my sleep apnea, and now my skin cancer, all of which are being addressed thanks to Obamacare!

Seems like yet another year in which carrots were dangled and then pulled away. I'm tired of it. So tired. But I don't know what to do as I need to get myself back in better shape before I can even consider a job with a regular income. Right now, I can't walk out to the trash without having to spend 10 minutes to recover.

Sorry. Gets so frustrating. But we're still here and that's a start!

Time keeps on slipping into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment